- TDM-GCC is a compiler suite for Windows.
- It combines the most recent stable release of the GCC toolset with the free and open-source MinGW or MinGW-w64 runtime APIs to create a LIBRE alternative to Microsoft's compiler and platform SDK.
- It can create 32-bit OR 64-bit binaries, for any version of Windows since Windows 95.
- It comes with an easy-to-use single-file installer that creates a working installation with just a few clicks, and can automatically update that installation when new packages become available.
- It consists of command-line tools only. If you want a visual IDE (text editor, compiler interface, visual debugger), Code::Blocks integrates well with TDM-GCC.
TDM-GCC is a redistribution of components that are freely available elsewhere; as such, support for using TDM-GCC should generally be sought on the basis of the individual components in their respective forums. See the documentation for more details.
Donations help make this project possible!
Donate directly through PayPal