A compiler suite for 32- and 64-bit Windows based on the GNU toolchain
- TDM-GCC is a compiler suite for Windows.
- It combines the most recent stable release of the
GCC toolset, a few patches for
Windows-friendliness, and the free and open-source
MinGW-w64 runtime APIs to create an
open-source alternative to Microsoft's compiler and platform SDK.
- It can create 32-bit OR 64-bit binaries, for any version of Windows
since Windows 98.
- It has an easy-to-use single-file installer that creates a working
installation with just a few clicks, and can update that installation when new
packages become available.
- It consists of command-line tools only. If you want a visual IDE (text
editor, compiler interface, visual debugger),
Code::Blocks integrates well with
- TDM-GCC is a redistribution of components that are freely available
elsewhere; as such, support for using TDM-GCC should generally be sought on the
basis of the individual components in their respective forums. See the
documentation for more details.